Accounting/Billing Clerk, Accounts Receivable, Quickbooks
We are looking for an accounting person to do accounts receivable and payable ASAP. You will also be our main receptionist and personal assistant to the president of the company and run errands from time to time, such as going to the post office and bank.
- Accounts Receivable: Invoice clients using quickbooks and input checks received.
- Answer customer emails and phone calls with related billing questions.
- Creating monthly revenue reports using MS Excel.
- Charging credit cards using online merchant accounts (training provided).
- Accounts Payable: Writing Checks to vendors.
- Human Resources: Creating commission reports for sales people.
- Receptionist: Answer phone and greet visitors.
- Personal Assistant to the CEO: Run errands, create reports, create power point presentations.
- Other: Trade show reservations and preparations, going to the bank and post office, event planning and preparations.
- 1 year work experience in accounting or Quickbooks or HR
- If no work experience, then you must have 1 or more years of college or classes in accounting/Quickbooks.
- Knowledge of MS Office and internet required, specifically MS Word, Outlook, advanced Excel and Powerpoint knowledge is required.
- FileMaker Pro or MS Access knowledge helpful, but not required.
40 hours a week, 8:00am-5:00pm M-F.
$17 to $22/hr DOE
About Our Company:Submit Express Inc. is a leading Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and internet marketing company in business over 15 years. Our company also offers reputation management, link building, content writing, press release services and email marketing. Our sister company iClimber.com offers social media marketing services. Our clients are mainly mid-size to large businesses, including Fortune 1000 companies. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
Email resume to Important: The subject field of your email must include "RESUME ACCOUNTING POSITION".
Address: 315 W. Verdugo Ave, Suite 101, Burbank, CA 91502 USA
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00AM to 6:00 PM PST