The customer service representative will be responsible for maintaining constant contact with our clientele to ensure that an open line of communication exists in order to provide a superior experience that is open and conducive to a long-lasting relationship.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the sales and technical team to address client concerns.
- Participate in conference calls to resolve client issues.
- Support management to maintain a high level of client satisfaction through professional and consistent communication with clients.
- Identifying areas of potential for improving client experience.
- Conduct customer surveys and report results to management.
- 2 to 3 years of customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- College degree strongly preferred
- Computer skills (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of online marketing, and search engine optimization industry preferred
- bility to deal with stressful situations professionally
- Experience in the technology or Internet based service industry highly desirable
- Minimum Education requirement: BA/BS or better
About Our Company:
Submit Express Inc. is a leading Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and internet marketing company in business over 15 years. Our company also offers reputation management, link building, content writing, press release services and email marketing. Our sister company iClimber.com offers social media marketing services. Our clients are mainly mid-size to large businesses, including Fortune 1000 companies. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Important: The subject field of your email must include “Search Engine Marketing Account Representative“.
|Los Angeles – Headquarters
1-877-737-3083 (USA Toll Free)
M-F 8:00am-6:00pm Pacific Time
Submit Express Inc.
1201 N. Pacific Ave #103
Glendale, CA 91202